Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Two Sons and Gallery 5!

This past weekend I completed a drawing that I have wanted to do for some. A portrait of our sons. This graphite drawing is on a full sheet, 22x30 Lenox Drawing paper.

The image is a compilation of both sons at the time of their Senior year in High School. I'm pretty happy with the outcome. I plan on using this image as an image transfer for a Christmas present. I will print it on fine watercolor paper and mount it on a birch panel.


 I also found out this week that all four of my entries into the MAEA show at Gallery 5 in Leweston were accepted into our juried show! Yeeha! This is what I entered.




2 comments:

  1. very nice, Deb--congrats on your entries' acceptances--way to go, gal!!

    Judi Hilton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Your work is beautiful! Linda

    ReplyDelete