Friday, August 20, 2010

Daily Painting August 20 2010

Shameless pitch..I need more blog followers! Tell people you know who might like to follow my posts about Art and Painting. I try to use lots of links to help people learn or understand things I might post that they don't know about.

Short post today. Getting ready for family to visit tomorrow and I need more supplies for painting! Running out of my favorites! Going out with Artist friend this afternoon to pick up some Mt Vision pastels in darks and lights along with some Wallis Sanded Pastel Paper. Art Guru is the only place that sells the Wallis unless I get it on line and the Artists and Craftsman for the Mt Vision. OH - I need to inquire how to get the same look for blending color with pastels WITHOUT sanding off my fingerprints! Cant find a thing that works as good as my fingers.

Here is painting number 21. 6 3/4 x 10 1/2 UArt 500.

No comments:

Post a Comment