Sunday, August 22, 2010

Daily Painting August 21 and 22 2010

Busy day yesterday. Had a long over due celebration for our graduating youngest.
Today I post two paintings. I picked up some more of my favorite paper at the Art Guru - Wallis and, yikes it is expensive but worth every cent. Now I need to decide how long I'm going to wait until I buy a Heilman Pastel Box and a set of Terry Ludwig pastels! I need a sponsor like nascar drivers.

Both of these are 6x9 on Wallis paper. I start back to work on the 30th so I'm already worried about how I will do those. I guess I could always get caught up on the weekend. Then I need to start working on "the Sketchbook Project" The Space Gallery will host this exhibition in March and April of 2011! 10,000.00 artists and 60 countries! Wow!

Here is painting number 22 and 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment