Thursday, August 5, 2010

Daily Painting August 4, 2010

Painting number 5. I waited all day yesterday for a possible good shot. Hot, humid weather kept the day gloomy and oppressive. I decided to to try a previous shot and fiddle around in photo shop a bit to create interest.
This painting is on paper I really have to force myself to use. Suffice to say I will never buy this paper again. This is Sabretooth. I have some pretty big sheet left too. The tooth is too smooth and large for my liking but I need to use it up. That is one thing this challenge has done - it has forced me to use up what I have and make it work. I think I may try to card on some Golden acrylic pastel medium the next time I use this paper to try and give it more of a bite.

Here is painting numer 5 - completed too late last night to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment